Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps meets Sketch Saturday!!

I have received 9 sweet pea stamps in the past couple of weeks from Blog candy's that I have won from Lynette at Sweet pea Stamps and Micki at Artful Expressions. I'm not sure that I can do these stamps any justice with my colouring but I decided to give it a go and i am actually quite pleased with how it looks! Not sure if my card has turned out ok but I always question what I have done with my cards!! Some days they work and some days they don't!! You be the judge and be honest!! I can take a bit of feedback positive or negative!! :) So I decided to follow Sketch Saturday's Sketch and seeing as Sweet Pea Challenge is anything goes i thought it was perfect to enter this week. In fact I ony have a few hours left to get this card in. So without further ado ...
 I've used my aquacrayons and H20's to colour this image and as you ca see I spritzed it with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz ( my favourite craft item ). Papers are Kaszazz and kaisercraft and the flowers are one's I won from Jacque. And on the wings I have Rock Candy Distress Stickles.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us this time with the anything goes challenge. Hope to see more of your artwork in the future!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Leath, great work, she is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! absolutely love it!! love the hair and the sea! you have done it justice! might have to borrow that one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!