Monday, May 9, 2011

Behind the scenes...

I have been busy working on projects for my DT position with PCJ and a few blog hops that I am involved with that are coming up in the next few months so I have not had a lot to blog about but I thought I'd share some cards that I made for Mother's Day!!!


Before I show you my cards I would just like to say thanks to Lew and Helen over at Elphine House for the wonderful opportunity to apply for a DT position. Unfortunately I was not successful but they did love my card and may ask me to be a Guest DT further down the track!! So that is awesome news!!! Will keep my fingers crossed!



So here are my cards I made for Mother's Day!!















This was my first attempt at a tealight candle holder card and I think it turned out pretty good!! I love Sylia Zet's Wee Stamps. They are so lovely to colour!!


If you would like to know what I used to make all these cards please feel free to contact me.... Unfortunately due to blogger not working properly I have been trying to do this post for the past 4 hours and I just don't have anymore time to spend here!! I need to get creating!!! Hopefully blogger is working properly tomorrow and I have some new cards to share!!!




Until next Time... Enjoy!! xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!