Monday, July 11, 2011

Here's some I made earlier!!!

I am back from a wet and windy few days down at Warrnambool but had a great time with friends and the boys!!! We did manage to have one nice day where we were able to go whale watching ( didn't see any though!!) and spend some time at Lake Pertobe adventure park where the kids burnt off heaps of energy!! I had such a wonderful time because for the first time in a very long time I watched my two boys play together so nicely without fighting or arguing. They were the best of friends and it really made me smile and made me think that I'm doing okay!!!!
       
Here is a pic of us at Logan's Beach:

I love this photo of the three of us!!

Now I made this card quite awhile ago for my niece's 16th birthday but I had to wait till after the PCJ Blog Hop till I could share it with you!!
I cannot remember what colours I coloured Ally and Beeble in with but I used my Tria's!! I embossed the base card and distressed the edges of the white card with Violet Mist Vivid ink. I then just added
the flowers, rhinestones and the number 16. I really loved how it turned out for my first Emerald Faeries card!!

This card was made for my sisters birthday. It is quite a clean and simple card but I was very happy with how it turned out!!  I got this digi stamp awhile ago from Dragon's Moore - Spyder's Other Corner but never coloured it up! Again I coloured it in with Tria's but not sure what colours I used. I then just picked some bright coloured cardstock, embossed them and put it all together, then added the buttons!!

I'm entering both of these cards into the following challenge:
* Quirky Crafts - No patterned papers (make your own)

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

4 comments:

  1. are you adding the fairy card too, that's very sweet!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I thought that after I typed it! If you add your fairy card too, I 'think' if you add a * after your name, that 'might' work, or if you use a different email, failing all that you can give your second card it's own post! But most important I thought I'd added another comment with this bit>>>> Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge this time round! Please pop back this Friday evening through to Saturday evening to vote for your favourites, and ask your blogging buddies to vote for you too!!

    ((Lyn))


    Ps I do things in my head but my brain forgets to tell my hand to actually type!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Forget above comment Alethea I've added your card for you, I used the comments html, so your Fairy card can now be seen over on Quirky's challenge, there, I've learn something today!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both really really cute! Thank you for joining in with my challenge on Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!