Thursday, November 17, 2011

Finally - Logan's 5th Birthday Pics!!

I know it's taken me a couple of weeks but I finally have time to how you some pics from Logan's Party!! So I won't bore you with all the details I'll let the pics speak for themselves!!
Logan's dinosaur cake for his actual birthday

This is the card I made him using Nitwits papers

 The cake I made for his party with his friends with all his dinosaurs on it.

Top view of his cake

a family photo (with a newer version of me. LOL)

He had a really lovely birthday celebrated over four days which he thought was the best!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos Leath, I love the cake and I think Logan's HUGE smile says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my "Santa's Bringing A Train Load of Twine" project on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like big fun party for all the friendly dinosaurs in the town :). And the card you made for Logan is very cute, good to see so many smiling faces :)))Big hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely family pic hun!! Your boys are gorgeous and you look so happy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!