Saturday, February 25, 2012

EBWCB Feb/March Challenge

Hello and welcome to the February/March Challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog. Our challenge this time around is Stitches and Swirls!!!
I had no idea what I was going to make this challenge and to be honest wasn't sure I'd even get something made due to my Nan passing away but I found a magnet in my mailbox the day I decided to finally make something and thought it would be perfect!!!
I decided to use Princess Rosebud which is from the 2011 Fall Stamp Kit - Princess for 1 Day from Whiff of Joy (which I won last year). This is the first time I have inked up this stamp (I have so many that I have not inked up so trying to use them all at least once this year!!) I used magnolia paper for the background paper and inked around the edge. I did some faux stitching around the rose archway (which is also from the Princess for 1 Day) and added some swirls here and there!! To finish off the magnet, I added ribbon and rhinestones and flowers. I've stuck Princess Rosebud up on foam dots and added kindyglitz to her crown!! It turned out great I think and looks great on my fridge!!!
There are a couple of prizes up for grabs this month so head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog to see what you could win if you join in the challenge!!! You can use any Elisabeth Bell image from any of the number of stores she designs for... And if you haven't got any Elisabeth Bell images (then why not) head on over to her Digi store and purchase a few adorable digi stamps (cos you won't be able to stop at just one).
Thanks for stopping by!!




5 comments:

  1. Stunning card as always Alethea. Love this xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fab card hunny, its stunning, if you nip over to my blog, on todays post, their may be a little surprise for you,
    lotsa luv n Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Alethea!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!