Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Quick Post with Li'Princess Tutu

Good evening, actually it's technically morning as it's just after midnight here and I really should be in bed as it's the start of the school week but I had to get this post done. I've been away all weekend and had taken all my craft stuff with me to get this made for my Digi Bell's DT post but I forgot two very important tools...my cutting mat and my cutter! So spent last night colouring Li'l Princess Tutu which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection and tonight (once I got home and got kids into bed) I've quickly put this bookmark together.

I coloured Li'l Princess Tutu in with Tria markers, used some Kaszazz papers and star ribbon then added some buttons, a charm and rhinestones!! I think this would be perfect for a little girl who loves reading!!!
Well I better get to bed!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Alethea! I've used that Bookmark template before and it's so lovely, must make another one, it always goes down so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetie, it's really adorable bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!