Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emerald Faeries challenge and DT call

A few weeks ago I saw Emerald Faeries Garden were having another DT call so thought I try my luck again.. hey third time lucky!! LOL!!
So I decided I may as well join in their challenge as well which is make an Easel card!!
And look what I created!!!


 I absolutely love how this turned out. I know I keep saying this but since my nan passed away I haven't really felt like crafting but when I have had an idea it has really turned out better than planned and this card is no exception!!
I used the Creatalicious Challenges sketch to get me started and i just went with the flow!!I used a number of Emerald faeries images - including: Isabella, Boo and Snookie, Isla, The Larakins and Willy and Mia. I coloured them all with Tria markers and added kindyglitz to their wings. I decided to have Isabella holding Snookie and Boo and I think it looks perfect!! Was a tedious task cutting out all the little imges but well worth it!! I decided to partly copy the sketch again for the bottom of the easel card. As you can see I added lots of embellishments  and to finish off the card added kindyglitz round the card to look like fairy dust!!..

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Emerald Faeries Garden - Easel Card
* Creatalicious Challenges - Sketch
* Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
* Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Fancy Folds
* Stamping with the Dragon - Things with Wings
* Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Goes
* Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Birthday
* Flutterby Wednesdays - Open
* My Mum's Craft Shop - Let's Get Digital
* Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
* The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthday
* Craftroom Challenge - Bling and Glitter/Sparkle
* Papertake Weekly - Bingo (I used the line down Gems, ribbon, buttons)
* Hooked on Crafts - More than one Fold
* Incy Wincy designs - Things with Wings
* Paper Creations Ink - Things with Wings

25 comments:

  1. What a pretty fairy! And in my favorite color =) Love that sparkle...beautiful work. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layers. You put this card together beautifully.
    Im happy that you entered them into our challenge over at the Sisterhood. Good LUck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty choice of colours, fantabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!What a gorgeous card, gorgeous images, fab colour combo and embellies!Oh and easel cards are my fav!!Good luck with the DT call.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an enchanting card. I love the colors that you chose for it. The image is so cute and colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at CCCC, and hope you come back.
    Hugz,
    Christine DT at CCCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Alethea, Wowzers love how you have used all the faeries!! Good luck with the call
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my such a lovely creation and great styling on the easel too, thank you for joining us for our Easel Card Challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and fabulous design, good luck!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this is gorgeous thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, I love your colour combo. Good luck with the DT call.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the colors! Darling fairies! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing colour combo. Your card is gorgeous and the images so lovely.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creation in beautiful colors!
    Love the little Larakins :)
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Emerald Faeries!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card for our Things with Wings challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful easel card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWOW! Love it! Love the image, the colours and the layout! Love those tiny little elves .... ooohhhhh gorgeous!

    Thankyou so much for sharing this spectacular card with us over at Stamping With The Dragon.

    xoxoox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on crafts
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are gorgeous images, and I love how you've used them. The sparkly wings are fab. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous, many thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining Creatalicious Challenges this month.

    Hugs Audhild

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!