Friday, March 16, 2012

Guest DT at Raise The Bar Challenge Blog

I bet you didn't think you would see another post from me so soon!! Well I was lucky enough to be a top three pick at Raise the Bar challenges a couple of weeks ago for their twine challenge and as a result was invited to be a Guest Bar Tender this challenge, so here I am. The challenge this week is 4 Leaf Clover - so use anything in increments of 4 - 4 brads, 4 flowers, 4 images etc!!!
Here is my card:
I used the Bonjour Kaisercraft papers and rub-ons, distressed around the edges of all the papers and added, some flowers and rhinestones ( 4 of each of course)... A pretty simple card but this style is a bit out of my comfort zone and still am not sure if it's missing something. I do like the way it turned out though!!!
Well thanks to the Design Team over at Raise the Bar for having me as a guest Bar Tender!! I look forward to joining in more of your challenges in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!