Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love!!

Hello, hope you are having/or had a fabulous day! We had a Mother's Day Morning tea at my son's kinder this morning. The kids have been busy making us necklaces and cards and we were given a hand massage from our kids!! It was lovely!!
Well it's my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog and I couldn't decide which image to use so I decided to use six instead - "I Love You This Much", "A Tasty Read", "Sweet Tooth Mary", Little Rapunzel", "Li'l Lillian" and Li'l Princess TuTu ". You can get all these and many more adorable images from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

Sorry about the bad photo.. The I love you this much  image seems to be blurred and I took about twenty photos but it kept blurring!!
I chose the colours from the spotted paper which I think is from a Kaisercraft Christmas range from a few years ago!! All the EB images are coloured in with Tria markers with a glitter pen used on all of them!! The flowers are from my stash and the sentiment is from Kaszazz. Every second square is mounted on foam squares for a bit of depth..
That's it from me today!!!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea, I wish they had done that when my Daughter when small, it must be a real treat meeting the other Mothers AND the hand massage...love love love how you used these sweeties Alethea brilliant using them all
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Alethea, this is absolutely stunning! I do so love my Elisabeth Bell stamps and really enjoy coming for a visit to see your wonderful creations with them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got spoilt at Kinder that sounds lovely and a hand massage, well that sounds like a real treat! You may need to request one every time you finish a card. Your card is so cute I love the idea of using all the images great work once again Leath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!