Monday, June 4, 2012

Rachel, Little Angel


Wow, where has the last week gone? The year is just disappearing before my very eyes!!! I actually have been creating a lot of cards while I've been gone but they are all for upcoming DT posts so I am unable to share most of them just yet. Besides making cards I have been doing some bookwork for my sister, took the boys to the footy (Aussie Rules) saturday night and yesterday went and picked my mum up from hospital and take her home. I am really looking forward to this long weekend coming up and more importantly the school holidays in 4 weeks as we are going away and will love not having to get up early and get ready in time for school!!
So I am here today to share my card I have made for my Digi Bell's Post and I have used Rachel, Little Angel designed  by the talented Elisabeth Bell!! You can get her from Elisabeth's digital collection HERE along with all of her other adorable images:


I followed the Elphine House Sketch to make this card!! I coloured Rachel, Little Angel in with Tria markers and H20's. All the papers are from my scrap stash, then I added all the embellishments!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Elphine House - Sketch
* The Crafty Pad - Ribbons
* The Ribbon Girl - Use Ribbon or Lace
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge -Anything Goes
* Crafting for All Seasons - Many Layers
* Crafts and Me - Add Ribbon
* Divas by Design - Anything Goes
* Ruby's Rainbow - Things with Wings
* Stampavie and More - For a Girl
* Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

I'll be back in a couple of days with some more new cards!!

14 comments:

  1. this is fabulous!

    i love the 3-d-effect on it!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alethea, this is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad this time in our Ribbon Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card alethea.the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and design.
    thanks for joining us this week at the crafts and me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I am loving the colour comnbination and the image is just beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Leath it looks amazing!! Hope you. Mum is okay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty card love the image thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Alethea !! Super cute image and fab colours !!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Things With Wings' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Alethea and that image is so cute - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbons or lace, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and adorable image, Love all your layers of DP! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card, thank you for joining us at Elphine House Australia ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!