Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Elisabeth Bell's Apple Bake!


Hello all my fine followers, how are you? Hope the weather is warm where you are, it's absolutely freezing here in Melbourne today, perfect weather for crafting!
So it's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and I decided to use Apple Bake from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection .
I coloured Apple Bake in with tria markers, I die cut her out and die cut a bigger shape behind it. I used some sentiment washi tape and rik rak. The finished off the card with some die cut flowers and rhinestones!! I always like leaving my cards uncluttered when it comes to Elisabeth bell images cos I like them to be the focus of the card!!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Elphine House - Happy Birthday
* Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
* Deep Ocean Challenge- For a Girl
* Crafting when we Can - Mad for Markers

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alethea
    The weather is bad,bad,bad. Someone needs to find the sun (LOL).
    Super sweet card. Love the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty & I adore that image you colored so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Elisabeth Bell card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Alethea, love the cute image and the papers are beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design. So much lovely details; I like all :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMineChellenge,
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring of the image.
    Thank you for joining the EHA challenge.
    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! I love that image, too cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia for our Happy Birthday Challenge!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sure is a sweet image and the pie looks delish. Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Elphine House Australia. We sure hope to see you back again soon. "Hugs", Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!