Friday, January 24, 2014

Shop till you Drop at Polka Doodles!


Another pre-scheduled post as I am away again visiting family and trying to piece together my family tree, so hopefully this posts as it should.
It is time for a new challenge at Polka Doodles and this weeks theme is Shop till you Drop! The DT were required to again use the Dollie Daydream CD Rom and I decided to make a shaped card using one of the pre-coloured shop images.. Well what a job that was.. wasn't the best cutting out I have ever done but you cannot see the flaws that I can :)
I didn't add a lot to the card because it is fab as is but I did add the pre-coloured Dollie Dream girl and added a shopping bag to her arm. I then added some kindyglitz and crystal effects to the windows to give it a glass look. I also added crystal effects to the la mode sign.
I hope that you will join us this week at Polka Doodles!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alethea. Good luck researching your family tree x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Alethea. Great job with the fussy cutting!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Alethea - don't you just love that shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, hun - you have some patience cutting around all those fiddly bits!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Alethea, love the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!