Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Buttons and Bows at Crafty Sentiments!

Time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs and our challenge for you this week is Buttons or Bows. As always there is a fabulous prize up for grabs from Crafty Sentiments Designs so why not join in the fun!
I decided to use both Buttons and Bows on my card!
I have used Party Time  for my card and I coloured him in with tria markers. Again I have used scraps to make my background (in fact this was the first card I made with my scraps and the idea has just snowballed) I then added the twine and buttons to finish off my card! I hope that you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
I would like to join in the following challenges:
*The Crafty Bloggers network - All about Boys
* My Time to Craft - Buttons and Bows
* Send a Smile for Kids - For the Boys

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I am sure any little boy will love this.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great design for a birthday boy, with lots of details and fun birthday elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!