Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love is In the Air at Paper Crafting Journey!

Hello my fellow bloggers...Time for a new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey and this fortnight we would like to see your love creations  yes "Love is in the Air". Our sponsor is
and the DT were lucky enough to get to play with some of their images.
Now it might look like I've just added a bit of glitter to this pre-coloured creation but I have actually cut out extra parts of the image so that I could give it a bit of depth. So the scalloped border at the top and bottom were glued on and kindyglitz added. I added extra leaves and the flower and the couple as well, then added kindyglitz everywhere. I also added crystal effects to the top word LOVE so that it would stand out!
and that is it... 
I hope that you can join us this fortnight at Paper Crafting Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card Alethea! I do so love the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!