Sunday, March 9, 2014

Going for a Walk!

Hello friends...today it's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's blog. I have had to make a CAS card as I have made last minute plans to go away plus I have had a lot of heartache the last week and half with my cousin passing away and on Thursday my friend's Dad passing away, so really haven't been in the mood to create.
Anyway, here is my card using the most recent image from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection - Going for a Walk.

I coloured Going for a Walk with tria markers based on the colours of the papers. I then added some ribbon and buttons. I stamped the sentiment and accidentally pressed to hard and the line underneath stamped out also but I actually like it like that! I do love this image, I think she is sweet and she is great to colour. Thanks for stopping by. If you would like this or any other Elisabeth Bell image then you can get them from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Alethea and so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!