Friday, August 22, 2014

A Tasty Read!


It is my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and today I decided to make a bookmark  using one of Elisabeth Bell's digi's - A Tasty Read which is available from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.
I actually had all these little scraps lying around so decided to use them for this bookmark.... I actually think I had used them for another card but didn't really like it so decided to recycle all the papers. I coloured the image in with tria markers, then just added a couple of buttons and the pearl in the flower.
Be sure to come back tomorrow as we have a sweet new digi to introduce to you with our monthly Digi Bell's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Alethea, love this cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bookmark!! Perfect image for this idea:))
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!