Saturday, September 20, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's September 2014 Digi release and Blog Hop!

It is time for a Blog Hop featuring two,  yes you read right, two new Elisabeth Bell images. Now I know that you have already seen the images but before I share my card let's just make sure you are on the right track. If you have arrived here from Julie's blog then you are indeed in the right place.. If not then head back to The Digi Bell's blog so that you don't miss out on anything!  Ok so all good. Now Elisabeth Bell has two digi's for yout his motnh and I decided to create with both of them - Corn Basket Beauty and Hay Day.

Both images were coloured wit tria markers. All the papers were from my scarps stash and I added all the little embellishments, chipboard and twine.  These are both such sweet images and are available now to purchase from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection. That's it from me,  it's now time to head on over to Sebrina's Blog  . Don't forget if you get lost head back to The Digi Bell's Blog for a complete list of the hop line up.

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Alethea, love these images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your cards, but I really love the little Hay Day digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!!! love how you have colored those digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!