Sunday, October 26, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World October/November Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo!

Another month down and another month closer to 2015.. Scary..
It is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we are looking forward to seeing your "Favourite Colour Combo". There is a fabulous prize on offer as always so why not head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog for all the details and to see what the rest of the DT have created with their Favourite Colour Combo.
Now I do have a confession to make.... I thought this challenge was make it colourful... Not sure if it was changed along the way or I just read it wrong. Anyway, so this may  not be my favourite colour combo but I actually do like it and it may become my favourite. I found this paper at Kinder while tidying up the store room and thought it perfect for what I had in mind for my card! I coloured Cinnamon Sugar (by Elisabeth Bell from Whimsy Stamps) in with tria markers.... I decided to go a bit crazy and colour her hair in blue and pink. I used a border punch around the edges, added some twine, some pearls and made a tag with the Happy Birthday sentiment. I finished it off with some kindyglitz for some sparkle!
I hope that you will join us this month for our Favourite Colour Combo challenge! Remember that you can use any Elisabeth bell image from any of the wonderful companies she designs for. Just be sure to link back to the store the image is from!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Alethea, love the image she is gorgeous. Great colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!