Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Get Messy with Ink and Paint at Southern Girls Challenge!

Excuse me for my tardiness (again) but I thought this challenge started this week not last so I apologise for this being so late.
A new challenge has started at Southern Girls challenge and this week we want to see ink or paint on your creations.
We have two sponsors this fortnight

The Paper Doll



I used Sweet Sai the Fairy from Oddball stamps. I coloured her with tria markers and added kindyglitz to her wings and added some twinkling H2O's to her hair as well as all the hearts on the paper. I placed her on the green card stock so that she stood out from the background. I inked around the edges of the green base cardstock and the heart paper... I then added the die cut hanging hearts and finished it off with rhinestones... 
I hope that you will join us this fortnight at Southern Girls challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alethea, I love your heart-y card! The green really makes Sweet Sai pop! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!