Thursday, February 25, 2016

Yellow and Green can be seen at Elisabeth Bell's World.

It is that time of month where we showcase all things Elisabeth Bell at Elisabeth Bells World challenge and this month we want to see all your creations filled with green and yellow.... Lovely spring colours...... There are fabulous prizes up for grabs so be sure to pop over to the blog for all the details.
I used "Dragonfly" which was a freebie from Elisabeth Bell's creative e-book. I coloured her with tria markers then used die cuts and punches to decorate the card with a burst of yellow and green.. I think this is my first card in a very long time that I haven't added buttons.  :)
I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World challenge and remember that you can use any Elisabeth Bell image from any of the wonderful companies she designs for. Just be sure to link back to the company the image comes from..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!